Keeping warm this winter or chilling out in the summer shouldn’t be harder than juggling cantaloupes and other types of delicious edibles. In fact, it’s a lot easier than juggling anything at all. If you think you got what it takes to become a master juggler like the world-famous Johan Brothers, come check out our annual AC and Furnace Depot Juggling Contest which will feature Mr. Sparkles the 4-legged pink donkey! Watch as he does his best Johan brothers’ impression while he juggles chainsaws, baby cantaloupes and more while riding his pig, Mr. Dorothy. Maybe the Vaughan & North York AC and Furnace repair ninjas at this great company aren’t the best at tossing the delectable fruits back and forth, but they are fortunately very well versed in repairing your heating and cooling units.
We would love to see you down here at the juggling contest! One lucky winner gets the chance to juggle 3 rapid gerbils, and if you manage not to drop any of them in 30 seconds, you will win FREE AC & Furnace yearly maintenance for life! Much like Mr. Sparkles, our repair techs have trained under the scrutinous eye of the renowned and extremely skilled monks that hail from Scarborough & Thornhill, The Salanisto Monks.
If that’s not enough for you to let our highly-skilled servicemen into your home, consider these flawlessly accurate facts!
- Guess who’s almost been in business for nearly 20 years, including offering AC & Furnace Repairs in Woodbridge, Oakville, Mississauga? That is right . . . US!
- We are practically movie stars, just like Tom Cruise and the catch me outside girl, we’ve appeared on have City TV and CBC.
- We attended classes for the BBB (Better Business Bureau) where we averaged an impressive GPA of A+!
- Not only are we fully licensed by the City of Toronto, we also have their driver’s license, and can drive right to our customer’s home to repair or install your current or new AC or Furnace unit!
- We care so much about treating the customer with the upmost outstanding service available and keep it affordable, so we can spend their money on other things, like bedazzled dog collars for Misty the Pomeranian or that fake alligator skin speedo that has a perfect 5-star review on Amazon.
We have been proudly serving customers in the North York, Vaughan, Scarborough, Thornhill, Oakville Etobicoke, East York, Mississauga, Oshawa, Pickering, Whitby & Richmond Hill areas since 1999. Keeping customers cool in the summer by providing central air conditioner repairs & services, including central air conditioning installations, air conditioning tune-ups and cleanings, advanced WIFI Thermostats & zoning, and humidifier installations.
Flip to the colder months of the winter and we will come check and see if your furnace is in tip-top shape, older than a turtle born before the great depression or too jacked up beyond all fixing. If the condition of the unit in question falls on either choice that’s not ‘tip top shape’ we can also provide a reasonably priced quote for a brand spanking new installation or replacement. To make this deal even sweeter than apple pie dipped in sugar, this is all offered with zero pressure and zero obligation!
Upon further research, it appears that this company was also built on ‘super dee-duper’ friendly service and for that it has the seal of approval! Our services are guaranteed to make you sweat in winter (if you don’t want to sweat, that’s ok, being warm is fine too) or freeze your butt off in the summer (also, if you just want to stay cool, that’s fine too), check out AC & Furnace Depot, where you will have the options to sweat-stay warm- freeze- or be cool, at your fingertips!