In certain states in the US, both medical and recreational cannabis are legal. This has opened up the world of cannabis and made it easier than ever to access lab-tested cannabis. If you’re looking to try medical cannabis or experiment with recreational cannabis, here’s what you need to know for your first dispensary visit.
There are several licensed Bremerton dispensaries near you, and visiting such a place is an experience on its own. If you have never been to a cannabis dispensary before, then we suggest that you do some necessary research before going. Check reviews and visit the dispensaries online menu to see what’s available.
When you visit a cannabis dispensary for the first time, you should be prepared so the process goes smoothly. Here are some tips to keep you geared up!
- Make sure you have everything you need before heading to the dispensary. For starters, you’ll need your state-issued ID or a passport verifying you’re of age. If you’re buying medical cannabis, you’ll want your patient card as well. Most dispensaries only accept cash because of banking regulations. Either hit an ATM before stopping by or check to see if there’s an on-site ATM you can use (most dispensaries have one).
- Ask questions. When you visit a dispensary, you will find the ‘budtender’ there who would ask you why you’re purchasing cannabis. If you’re looking to manage particular symptoms or have had a negative experience with cannabis in the past, share this info with your budtender so they can help you find the right products or consumption methods to help you meet your goals. Budtenders are generally trained in consumption methods, cannabinoids, and the dispensary’s products, so ask everything you can think of so you’ll have a great experience.
- Know yourself! Have you had a bad experience in the past? Consider why that was. Did you smoke on an empty stomach? Eat too much of an edible? Dive into an indica during the day? Whatever happened before, give a thought so you can have a better experience next time.
- Save money. If you sign up for a loyalty program, you’ll be able to score points on your purchase and save money in the future. Plus, you may get exclusive offers!
- While it’s not possible to fatally overdose on cannabis, you can certainly have a bad high. To save yourself, make sure to use cannabis at home. Have snacks and water on hand. If you get too
- high, try chewing on some peppercorns, taking a nap, taking a shower, or vaping some CBD.
Ready to check out a Bremerton dispensary? Follow these tips and prepare yourself for a good time!