Today, teeth issues have become a very common stress factor that is plaguing people of almost all ages due to the problematic eating and food habits, lack of good oral hygiene and adult population growth amongst others. This is one of the major reasons why the global dental implant market is all set to skyrocket by 2026. Amazingly, the market size for dental implants had the value of $3,780 million back in 2018 and by 2026 it is expected to reach at least $5,725.7 million, having a 5.1% CAGR. Dental implants are dental prosthetics or false teeth that provide relief to the patient for missing teeth and several other types of problems related to their teeth.
If you live in Cost Rica, good for you because you’ll get the opportunity to try out world-class dental implants in Costa Rica to handle any ghastly teeth problem.
What are the advantages of using dental implants?
The advantages of these dental implants make them so sought after among people with dental issues. Dentists have tried and tested these materials on their patients and are now of the opinion that these work as good as an original tooth so they too prescribe these for their patients and this is the scenario worldwide. Now let us look at all the advantages of dental implants that have ensured the increase in the market size and the value.
- Dental implants are safe, effective, they can be customized and made to match the natural color of the teeth.
- Dental implants are more durable than other tooth replacement procedures.
- The CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing) technology in this vertical has paved the way for simple and cost-efficient implant components that have better longevity and are sturdy.
- These are easy to use and the cleaning of these implants is super simple which is why these are more convenient.
- Flapless surgeries that are non-invasive are possible with CAD and CAM technologies which is why the recovery time post-operation reduces by leaps and bounds. The patient experiences less post-operative pain and discomfort. Obviously, it’s needless to say that the surgery is non-invasive or minimally invasive so the loss of blood is less including reduced removal of soft tissues around the teeth. Hence, the dental implants developed through CAD and CAM technologies are preferred by dentists all over the world.
- Some of the factors that are likely to beef up the growth in dental implants market include the developing awareness regarding the importance of oral hygiene, the boost in the economic condition of people, the increasing need of aesthetic restoration and the ever growing elder population that will need implants.
It is worth mentioning that the segment that deals with titanium implants have been posing as the boss in the vertical of dental implants since 2018 and by 2026 this segment is likely to develop even more owing to a few important factors such as: these can be used in all kinds of procedures, this material doesn’t cause any sort of allergic reaction and are biocompatible.